GoldMine’s Latest Release targets many e-mail center based issues, along with a transfer set creation failure potential, and multi-user activity.
Please contact us for more information or to schedule your upgrade!
See release notes below:
- Transfer set creation fails if there is a missing document
- several Event log entries when moving an recurring activity on the calendar with having multiple Users activated – The multi-part identifier “C1.STATUS” could not be bound.
- When sending an email merge the senders name does not appear in the from line
- Wrong interpretation of e-mail address when email is linked to GoldMine from Outlook do to a “single quote” character
- Activity scheduled for multiple users in GoldMine, unable to change single instances (Notes, times, alarms etc. ) when opened from graphical calendar
- Horizontal splitter bar in the Email centre is reset when another tab is opened.
- When sending an email merge the reply address is incorrectly formatted if a custom character set is used.
- Group emails have missing human readable from name. As a result From address appears as [email protected]@domain which errors on a reply
- Friendly name does not appear when running a email merge from the document center
- The use in Exchange of “Lastname, firstname” cause GM to fail when sent Outlook MAPI emails.