- GoldMine Premium 2017.1.0.377
- GoldMine Connect 2017.1.0.483
GoldMine Premium Edition
- If the “Encode E-mails using character set” value is empty in a user’s E-mail Options, GoldMine will use “utf-8” as the default character set
GoldMine Link for Microsoft Outlook
- When a contact has been suggested, you can select/click on the contact name or company name (or additional contact name) to open and view the contact record in GoldMine.
- When searching for a contact, you can select/click on the name of the contact, company or additional contact to open GoldMine and view the contact record.
- When an email message has been linked to an additional contact, selecting/clicking the “View in GoldMine” button will open the contact record in GoldMine and the “Additional Contacts” tab will be in focus, with the additional contact row selected.
- The Custom Screens section within a contact record detail will now display all fields for the selected Custom Screen. The “show more” and “show less” links have been removed.
- Selecting/Clicking any area within the graphical calendar in the ACTIVITIES page will open the schedule activity view with “Appointment” as the default activity type instead of “Call”.
- Untimed activities in the “My Activities” section within the HOME page will now display the placeholder “no time”.
- A white spacer has been included between the “Recent Opportunities” and “Recent Cases” sections within the HOME page when either or both of these sections are expanded.
What’s Fixed in GoldMine 2017.1 HF1
- 156252 – Duplicate screen tab names appear when you customize the screen tab names
- 165979 – Cursor not visible in Reference when scheduling activity with IE 9-11 installed