SugarCRM has released version 188.8.131.52 for all commercial editions. The 184.108.40.206 release is available for download to On-Site customers and is being automatically applied to On-Demand instances running an earlier version of Sugar.
This latest release includes support for PHP 7.1. Technical details regarding PHP 7.1 can be found here. This release also addresses issues identified in prior releases of Sugar. More information on the updates in this release can be found in the following release notes:
- Ultimate 220.127.116.11 Release Notes / Developer Changes
- Enterprise 18.104.22.168 Release Notes / Developer Changes
- Professional 22.214.171.124 Release Notes / Developer Changes
Customers hosting Sugar on their own servers can review the following installation and upgrade instructions:
- Ultimate 7.9 Installation and Upgrade Guide
- Enterprise 7.9 Installation and Upgrade Guide
- Professional 7.9 Installation and Upgrade Guide
Please review the 7.9 Supported Platforms prior to installing or upgrading to 126.96.36.199.
For information about what is new in 7.9, please review Version 7.9 Released! in the community.