- GoldMine Premium 2017.1.0.403
- GoldMine Connect 2017.1.0.495
What’s Fixed in GoldMine 2017.1 HF2
- 217215 – Replying to an email with an apostrophe and a comma in the alias will cause an error that the email address is not linked.
- 230812 – Setting a filter (not grid filter but via Options) on a tab with a lot of records (e.g. with a certain reference) and scrolling down to get more results the existing results will be visually duplicated over and over again …
- 232875 – Constant Contact campaigns show occasionally duplicated in Campaigns grid >> this can happen when 2 different users are logging into the same Constant Contact account but also in other instances
- 247237 – “Save as Group” feature within the Contact Search Center allows curtained records to be added to a group.
- 247469 – Build a group contains unexpectedly also curtained contact records – group building does not respect record ownership and curtaining.
- 247943 – Expanded notes windows appear when the Activity related fields (for example CAL->Ref or CONTHIST->RESULTCODE) have a Context-dependant F2 Lookup and you try and open the specific field from an activity.
- 252893 – Provide better logging or the information about possible HRESULT exception meanings as they cannot be identified via Google.
- 253146 – Unable to open Email attachments from Pending Email (Email in the GoldMine Inbox).
- 253173 – GMWEB – An error has occurred on the server. Please contact your system administrator when clicking the Refine button for an advanced search
- 253181 – GMWEB – An error has occurred on the server. Please contact your system administrator when clicking the Refine button for an advanced search