- GoldMine Premium 2018.2.1.31138
- GoldMine Connect 2018.2.1.31139
What’s New in GoldMine 2018.2 HotFix 1
Includes all functionalities added after GoldMine 2018.2 and any added in the 2018.2 Hot Fixes.
- Increased the number of failed passwords tries from 3 to 5 before blocking an account. Due to this, all accounts that were blocked on previous versions become now unlocked and have 2 more tries available.
- Constant Contact integration is currently using TLS 1.2 protocol to establish a secure communication channel to all Constant Contact API endpoints.
What’s Fixed in GoldMine 2018.2 HotFix 1
Includes issues that were addressed after GoldMine 2018.2 and issues fixed in the 2018.2 Hot Fixes.
- 67308 Block the account after 3 invalid login attempts is now greyed out and especially not adjustable (between 3-10)
- 66749 Block account feature not working correctly when shortcut switches are used
- 67161 diacritical chars shows up as strange chars in reply when using a template with a ‘local’ picture
- 67038 GoldSync Service does not start – eventlog shows Invalid user or password. failed: Unknown: ffffffff
- 67192 Google Sync configuration cannot be opened
- 67054 The container named “” is not defined in this configuration section
- 67623 Constant Contact broken